Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!!

So in the 4 years that I have resided in Oneonta, we have never had a snow day until yesterday!


Of course it is exciting to randomly have a day off, cuddling in bed all day and drinking hot chocolate, but I spent my day getting work done as well as getting ready for our Exhibition Show...... which is coming up THIS Saturday!!!!!

Taking place in Chase Gym at 7pm!



A TON of my sisters from various chapters throughout the New York Area are coming out and support so it is definitely an event not to miss. It's also a very important event for us especially since we just got here on campus! This show will give people a better idea of who we are. I'm very excited yet very nervous!!!!



Also! I attended bid day on Friday, January 28th. It was AMAZING and I loved what I saw. Each person that had received a bid was so excited and so were the brothers and sisters who gave the bid. I have to say I was so touched. I remember the excitement I felt as an interest for my organization and the feeling that I had when my sisters and I finally made our dream a reality. I definitely got emotional at one point through out bid day :)

So as a huge thank you to all the Greeks that supported us throughout the years of struggle trying to establish our chapter here, we made small thank you frames for everyone! We handed them out at Bid Day!!!! A HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Alright so it's almost show time!! Hope to see you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment